Heute mal keine Review! Warum? Also erstens weiß ich ehrlich nicht zu welchem Buch, und zweitens wurde ich in dem Book Blogger Test nominiert! 🙂
Und da der Test auf Englisch ist, und weil ich Lust dazu habe, schreibe ich das heute auch auf Englisch! 🙂
The rules are simple: Answer the questions truthfully and then tag other bloggers.
1. What are your top three book pet hates?
pet hates? I don’t really know what it is, so I’ll do it like some others did 🙂
- Uhm…cracked pages or covers (when I get a book back and it doesn’t look like before >_<)
- when people fold their front cover in the back of the book..if you know what I mean 😉
- I don’t know if this fits in here..but I hate it when people compare books that are not even that similar (best example: Divergent and Hunger Games.! Okay I’m a fangirl of Divergent)
2. Describe your perfect reading spot
It’s my bed with pillows and my extremely soft blanket ❤
Or maybe even somewhere outside under a tree when it’s summer 🙂
3. Tell us three book confessions
- I’m a bookaholic. I love buying (cheap) books and just have them standing on my bookshelf. And I can’t get enough. But: The books have to have a great cover or be readable!
- I could never hurt a book. Even if it’s bad. I could never ever burn it or tear it apart. I couldn’t even throw it on the ground!
- I love it when book covers are soft..! 🙂 okay I guess that doesn’t count…I don’t like hardcovers(only have a few)! I just love paperbacks ❤
- Oh I know there should only be 3 but I have another great(or not) one: I have never ever read one book of Harry Potter. I tried when I was younger but I guess I was too young! Uhhg..I feel bad.
4. When was the last time you cried at a book?
Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira! And it wasn’t just once..but shhh! 😉
…and we don’t have to start a conversation about Allegiant or TFios! 😦
5. How many books are on your bedside table?
I don’t have a table yet, but I have a shelf. And there is one book at any time! But sometimes even 2 or 3. Bc the one book is just the one I’m currently reading. I put it there after I read my daily dosis, sleep and pick it up again in the morning. 🙂
6. What is your favorite snack whilst you’re reading?
I don’t have time to eat during sweating, crying and compassion! Okay. I have time for a tea! 😉
And IF I would eat something, it would be chocolate or an apple I guess… 🙂
7. Name three books that you’d recommend to everyone
- Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira
One of the best books I’ve ever read! But maybe just for the girls…not every guy will like it. The feels!!
- Ali’s Pretty Little Lies by Sara Shepard
It’s just like the life from Ali’s view before everything began. With twin theory! I don’t know. I love it! (book for girls, I guess)
- I don’t wanna be Cliché, but please read one of John Green’s book!
8. Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf in your bookcase.
Just ignore my wall behind the books 😉
It’s just the beginning…I have a BIG book shelf lying beside me.. *muhaha* 😀
9. Write how much books mean to you in just three words.
uhh that’s diffucult…
- (I) LOVE (them)
- (they are my) LIFE
- (I sacrifice my) FREETIME
If that counts, we have Love, Life and Freetime. Okay no. That’s lame.
THEY ARE PERFECT! Better? :-))
I’m done!! 🙂
Thanks again Aditi! 😉
I won’t tag a book blogger, bc I don’t know another one by now. But I recommend you all to do it and then send me the link! 🙂
Have a nice day!
Einen schönen Tag euch noch, bis die Woche! 🙂