Für den Bookalicious Tag gibt es einfach 14 Fragen, die ich euch jetzt beantworten werde! 🙂 (Auch hier gibts es verschiedene Ausführungen)
Da auch dies ein Englischer Tag ist, mache ich das auch auf Englisch. 😉
Los geht’s! / Let’s go!
First I wanna thank Bee from beeserendipitous for tagging all the people who want to do this! 🙂
1. Audio or book in hand? A book in my hand! I wanna turn the last page! 😉
2. Soft cover or hardback? I prefer a soft cover or paperbacks, but hardcovers are okay too. But they are heavy and always so big! The only thing I like about them is when you can take off the cover and see how the actual book looks under it. 🙂
3. Fiction or non-fiction? Fiction!
4. Fantasy world or real life issues? Both, I guess. I love all the Dystopians and Percy Jackson and Fantasy books in general, but I love books with real life issues too. Wait. Do Dystopians like Divergent even count?
Anyway I think I just decided to go with real life issues. I mean, look at all these wonderful books by John Green or David Levithan!
5. Harry Potter or Twilight? Oh…I know 90% of all people would go for Harry Potter and I’m also a huge fan of the movies, but *don’t judge* I’ve never read even one of the books! When I was like 8 or 9 I tried, but failed. And Twilight? I love Vapires and I love the first movie. And I even read the last book! And I think I have to go with Twilight! I’d rather read Twilight than Harry Poter from the beginning. Sorry!
6. Kindle, ipad or other? Books! Paperbacks, I mean! I tried the Kindle of my best friend and it’d really comfy, but I love to hold the real book in my hands. 🙂
7. Borrow or buy? Buy! Like I said right above, I love to hold the book and I also love to own them! To borrow a book is a little bit okay. But I don’t like it.
8. Bookstore or online? Online. Because I first read all what I need to know on Goodreads and then order it somewhere. And there I can buy my english books! Because only Thalia has some english books, but only like 4 or 5!! 😦 But I like spending time at a bookstore. 🙂
9. Tell me one time or total trilogy? So stand alones or series/ trilogies? Totally both. It depends on how good it seems to me.
10. Monster read or short and sweet? I’m comfortable with 200-400 pages. Less are good too, but more are stressing. I just want to like „eat“ as many books as I can and I’m VERY hungry! I’m starving! 😀
11. Starry eyed romance or full of action? Both together is great! Only action? Hmm…nope. And only romance gets boring. Or what about romance, sci-fi (aliens for instance) and action? 🙂
12. Curl up in your snuggie or bathe in the sun? Curl up! I need something to hide in when I need to cry and I don’t like being half-naked. And anyway: who want’s to be watched by others if you’re reading a book with feels??
13. Hot chocolate or latte? Water. Okay hot chocolate! 😀 I don’t even drink coffee..but hot chocolate is so sweet and so MUCH! Then I’d rather have a bottle of water and real chocolate! 🙂
14. Read the review or decide for yourself? First read the given summary of the books and if I’m not sure at this point, I read little reviews. Or I just look at how many stars it has on Goodreads. 🙂
I nominate Aditi from A Thousand Words A Million Books!
Thanks again, Bee! 🙂
Have a nice weekend. See you Tuesday! / Ich wünsche euch noch ein schönes Wochenende und bis Dienstag zum nächsten Teaser Tuesday! 🙂