Yay for some pre-read-a-thon questions! 🙂
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Germany!:-) And tomorrow it will be Austria:-))
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Right now The 5th Wave but I’m also REALLY excited to finally read After the End by Amy Plum!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Some good fresh apples (yes the fruit) and water! Probably tea too. 😀
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well you can read something on my About Me page. So just go there! 🙂
But one thing I wanna tell you right away. Okay maybe two things. I obviously love reading AND I love skiing!! And in about 18 hours I’ll be sitting in the caron my way to the Stubaier Glacier, Austria!! I’ve been there every year since 2004(except last year because I was in London).
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
No it’s actually my first one! 🙂
Hope you all enjoy the read-a-thon and have fun! 🙂