Helloooo lovelies! Check out Hour 12/ the mid-event post on the official readathon page >>here<<.
1. What are you reading right now?
–> Started Paper Towns (John Green) and re-started a poetry book by german slam poet Julia Engelmann. My eyes won’t open up…
2. How many books have you read so far?
–> 7 mangas in a row. They’re name is Dawn of Arcana and they’re awesome…
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
–> I don’t think I’ll get around to read Apollyon (JLA) so I say the poetry book.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
–> Nope not really. The readathon started at 2pm and my parents left around 3-4. Since then I’m home alone and the internet has been my only distraction. Oh and food.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
–> Again the amount of people! And the cool gifs and music videos or simply just tracks there are in the posts on the Dewey page. Like hour 8! 🙂
Oh and I forgot about the fact that I don’t have any headache by now!! Progress! 😀
So…have a nice sleep! I’m off for 2-3 hours and try to take a cold shower afterwards. I have not decided what to read next because I have a book hangover from the mangas. They’re awesome.
My writing feels like I’m in kindergarten. 😀
PS: This post was my 200th! Celebration!! YAY!!!