It’s over!!! Another 24hour readathon done…wow.
I’ve read „Two Boys Kissing“ the last few hours. It has a total of 196 pages and I am now on page 148. The book isn’t bad, but it definitely has a weird writing…
But after all, here’s this years Closing Survey!
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
The last one. 😀 you wanna read as much as you can and still you’re disappointed after this one hour.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a reader engaged for next year?
Any graphic novel! (Especially Legend) Also any book with 250 pages or less, because you have an actual chance of finishing a few and thus you stay highly motivated!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?
Yeah I need to prepare it better than I did this year. I NEED some graphic novels! (or mangas)
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
There were many reposts on Instagram and I liked that you could see some new ones everytime you came on there. Also, the organizing was on point like every year. (:
5. How many books did you read?
I finished off a book I’ve reading for a while and am now 2/3 into another book.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
„Wir Kommen“ by Ronja von Rönne and „Two Boys Kissing“ by David Levithan.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The second one!
8. Which did you enjoy least?
„Wir kommen“. I think this was the worst book I’ve ever read.
9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I’ll always participate. I’ll do so next time in October. 😉 At some point I’d like to add some books as prices for all the German participants. And I have yet to be a cheerleader!(:
Do you have any further questions? How was your readathon? Go comment below! 🙂