I’m starting right in. Here’s everything you need to know: http://www.24hourreadathon.com/
My overall tips for staying awake:
- Drink coffee or green tea!
- Walk around. (get some food or go to the toilet. dance.)
- Spotify and a sing-along playlist for when you’re getting tired.
- Sit in a chair, don’t in your bed. You’ll fall asleep there.
- Open the window often so you get fresh air to freshen up your mind!
- Take breaks from reading. (check social networks, listen to music, play on your phone, dance, listen to an audiobook)
- If the sun isstill up, go for a walk and take an audiobook with you!
- may add some more! comment your tips!!(:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I think finishing „Every Day“ by David Levithan!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Thechocolate that’s already gone and my salted peanuts!(: (also my grapes..<3)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Uhm…I can’t wait to start!!
But yeah… I’m 16, still in school, haven’t read much this past 6-12 months and can’t wait to get back to it! Also, I have many, many dreams…(:
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Listening to audiobooks and staying motivated! I’ll try to sleep less than I usually do and read more instead!!